Around this time last year we were facing a relatively uncertain future with no real idea of how 2021 was going to turn out for business. Some might argue that the situation seems surprisingly similar as we look toward 2022 but at SpeedPro we don’t share that gloomy outlook. We’re suggesting that “all signs point to” a better start to 2022. Bookings for trade shows, conferences and events are happening now and there’s never been a more important time to think about signage for the future. Connect with the team at SpeedPro and start planning for 2022!
TRADE SHOWS and What We Can Do For You
Looking to source signage, promotional materials, banners or tents for your next trade show? We offer an array of products ideally suited to stand out on the trade show floor and that’s what you want to do – STAND OUT from the crowd.
- From tents to table-runners, both hanging and roll-up banners, to tradeshow displays and media walls, we’ve got it all.
- Host your own “Red Carpet” for guests complete with the carpet, media wall, custom photo booth and crowd control products (likely still necessary even as we move into a more “open for business” future) and create some fun and excitement around your trade show booth.
- If you just need a little extra help making your space pop, ask us about our options for counter displays, brochure racks, even lights and/or tablet displays.
- Outdoors? A range of tents in sizes to suit any situation, and that can be printed with up to 8 logos, are available. All of our tents come with their own carrying bags and in either lighter weight aluminum or sturdy steel frames.
- Custom printing, design templates supplied, dye sublimated or thermal prints, these are all requests our qualified team can easily fulfill. Budgets too are also something we take seriously. After all, you’re working with a team whose motto is: “a sign shouldn’t cost you money, it should make you money!” Whether you already have an idea, or a logo and just need to create a trade show space that inspires – or you’re looking to start from the ground up and need design inspiration – we can help.
While you think about and celebrate the holidays and whatever they mean for you, your family and friends, make sure you’re also taking some time to consider the future of your business. We already know that some of the major event shows like the Canadian International Car Show, FanExpo, The Franchise Show and the Interior Design Show (to name just a few) are scheduled to happen in the New Year. SpeedPro is fast and we can often turn around client requests quicker than you can say “Trade Show” but why rush? Plan now for 2022 and take full advantage of the opportunity to showcase your business, your product and your service at the tradeshows being planned now for your industry. Partner with our graphic design team early and stand out from the crowd in 2022! It’s your time to shine – with SpeedPro!